JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello all,
I got an extra of each, as I was worried I'd have issues with preorders but they all came.
looking to trade before I try to sell them. I'd be interested in an AK, or sagia. Might be interested in other guns, if interested let me know what you have. Open to other guns too, just ask. If they are worth more I might be willing to add cash on my end.

7204B6AE-94D3-4D84-BAE8-7F0FDD0EF4DF.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yeah I just sold an Xbox series x for $800 on launch day still factory sealed. But looking at the news from the company and Reddit forums I should of held onto them longer to sell for higher.
I don't know if they will sell for higher. You can get tons of them on stockx for around that. Plus the market is flooded with them right now. Seems like everyone bought them to sell and not use lol.

I don't know if they will sell for higher. You can get tons of them on stockx for around that. Plus the market is flooded with them right now. Seems like everyone bought them to sell and not use lol.
Ya. I'm not a scalper, I just wanted to make sure I got mine to use, and I did. If I can't find a good trade I'll end up selling them to friends for about what I paid. I was just worried with online preorders that I might get a cancellation or delay on them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top