Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB OTHER Property

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Items Wanted' started by STUKA, Dec 31, 2015.

1. STUKA

STUKA Close to Milwaukie Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

I'm getting serious about buying a piece of land,so I thought I'd start asking around.

"MY" requirements- 5-1,000,000 acres of Central Oregon type land (Not necessarily Central Oregon,but that type of terrain..no moss,mold,excessive brushy undergrowth,or Commies)
    Within 250 miles of PDX.I want to build a drinkin' shack,100 yard shooting range,and a small but usable motorcycle track.Need lots of trees,privacy,etc. No well,phone,power or other BS needed.
    Think EAST SIDE..

"HER" requirements- Close to PDX(close to a shopping mall) ,moss,mold,preferably running water.
    Think WEST SIDE..

Apparently I will be spending lots of time there alone,or with other "old weirdo types" as she puts it.

Anyway,I have great credit,I'm a homeowner,steady job (Diesel mechanic,$45K/yr)) I have a couple thousand down (can add guns,ammo,work,etc for trade?)

Im hoping to find something for $40,000 or less.

Looking for an OWC type deal

Anything out there?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  2. jluck

jluck Really,Really, Close to Newport Oregon 97365 Voted #1 Member

I might be selling between one and four places (up to 118 acres) just beyond your max desired distance. Don't know how well I could accommodate the other desires but will let you know if I decide to sell. Otherwise I could point you in the right direction for some of the wildest country in Oregon. (think modern-day old west)