JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm getting serious about buying a piece of land,so I thought I'd start asking around.

"MY" requirements- 5-1,000,000 acres of Central Oregon type land (Not necessarily Central Oregon,but that type of terrain..no moss,mold,excessive brushy undergrowth,or Commies)
Within 250 miles of PDX.I want to build a drinkin' shack,100 yard shooting range,and a small but usable motorcycle track.Need lots of trees,privacy,etc. No well,phone,power or other BS needed.
Think EAST SIDE..

"HER" requirements- Close to PDX(close to a shopping mall) ,moss,mold,preferably running water.
Think WEST SIDE..

Apparently I will be spending lots of time there alone,or with other "old weirdo types" as she puts it.

Anyway,I have great credit,I'm a homeowner,steady job (Diesel mechanic,$45K/yr)) I have a couple thousand down (can add guns,ammo,work,etc for trade?)

Im hoping to find something for $40,000 or less.

Looking for an OWC type deal

Anything out there?

Last Edited:
I might be selling between one and four places (up to 118 acres) just beyond your max desired distance. Don't know how well I could accommodate the other desires but will let you know if I decide to sell. Otherwise I could point you in the right direction for some of the wildest country in Oregon. (think modern-day old west)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top