JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am writing this because I would like to speak with an attorney experienced in the firearms/defense industry.

I was involved with the purchase of a defensive product that was intentionally mislabeled in violation of Federal Law. The product, if used as labeled, could cause severe injury or death. In speaking with the manufacturer, the product was removed from the distributor's inventory and I am told they lost distribution rights. I am unaware of any lawsuits that developed as a result of my experience, however, it causes me disbelief at the arrogance, stupidity and lack of remorse of the distributor. I wish I could go into further detail but I think it would be in my best interest to leave out the specific details. On a side note, they are not part of our Industry forum so that's a plus. ( ;

Would anyone happen to have some names or a source for finding the qualifications I am looking for? I have contacted the Clark County Bar Association but I have not yet heard back.

If you weren't directly injured, I doubt you have grounds to sue. Only the FTC gets to file civil suits in that case.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top