JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally made it to the Sheriffs office and filled out the paperwork for my concealed carry permit. The staff was nice and efficient. Another thread mentioned carrying into the Sheriffs office. The door was posted no firearms. fyi

For what it is worth, don't hesitate to go the Multnomah County Sheriff either! The people are really nice folks and everyone supports civilian concealed carry. They will give you handouts that explain the whole process, and it is easy if not inexpensive............................elsullo

Well in Washington county they don't have metal detectors.... so if someone walked in conceal carrying.... no one would know. I have never gone in armed and I don't plan on it but they would never know if I did. Washington country was nice to me but when Beaverton Police contacted them and told them that I was open carrying in public, I would have expected the county to educate them but instead the county contacted me and tried to lay a trap. YOU ARE NOT IN ANY TROUBLE, BUT WOULD YOU COME IN AND TALK TO US? I said no thanks and they left me alone. I fallowed the law and I would have appreciated it if the county had my back but I guess the boys in blue stick together..... oh well I still have my license and guns so bottom line I am still ahead..... also thanks to the fine folks at OFF... I asked for their opinion and they told me to never talk to police.... I knew that by the way because I have seen the two part vid on youtube.....DON'T TALK TO POLICE video I mean.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top