JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Camas
State
Washington
I am looking for III% stickers, don't tread on me and NRA stickers (yes, I pay annual dues just don't recall being sent a sticker). Thanks. I am in Camas.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You can buy all this stuff on the net. Just type it into your favorite search engine and all kinds of stuff will come up. A BIG warning here. The people who scream for free speech will often feel entitled to vandalize your car if you put stuff like this on your car. Many "woke" free speech lovers will become "triggered" if they seem them and do stuff while you are driving even. So use caution slapping this stuff on the car.

You can buy all this stuff on the net. Just type it into your favorite search engine and all kinds of stuff will come up. A BIG warning here. The people who scream for free speech will often feel entitled to vandalize your car if you put stuff like this on your car. Many "woke" free speech lovers will become "triggered" if they seem them and do stuff while you are driving even. So use caution slapping this stuff on the car.
Understood and thanks for the warning.
Was hoping to ask here first before ordering online. Thanks

Yeah. I wouldn't put that stuff on my rig these days. The same people who might come after YOUR rig are the same people who have no problem trashing and burning police cars. So why would they hesitate to do a quick slash on your tires when you aren't looking.

Coworker's commuter car was vandalized a few weeks back at his apartment. It was the car from his navy days and had a few gun stickers. Of course nobody saw nothing.

Understood and thanks for the warning.
Was hoping to ask here first before ordering online. Thanks
It's really sad but it's the world we live in now. I see some stuff I would DEARLY love to have made into one. Many places will make stickers of pretty much anything you want. Some guy who was some kind of sports writer put a picture on Facebook of the Joe and Kama titled Jo and the Ho. He was promptly fired for doing it but I thought it was funny as hell. Would love to order some stickers of it to slap on snowflakes cars :s0140:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.