JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
State
Washington
Zip Code
I was cleaning up around reloading area and found these. I think 3 large rifle and two small pistol primers. All for $1.00 or 25 cents a piece. First I'll take them gets them. I feel this is how the situation has devolved to. Would consider trade for longslide 1911 10mm.

20210213_113528.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Would you be interested in trading for some loose powder I swept up from my reloading bench?

You might have to separate the ball powder from the flake and extruded powders, but considering how rare powder is these days, I'm sure it will be well worth the time and effort.

:s0114:

Would you be interested in trading for some loose powder I swept up from my reloading bench?

You might have to separate the ball powder from the flake and extruded powders, but considering how rare powder is these days, I'm sure it will be well worth the time and effort.

:s0114:
I have some of that. In the process of separating it now. Looks like 10 different types. Got to find my tweezers.

I think I might have 4 or 5 209 shotshell primers under the bench in shop. Maybe a couple of wads too. I can't afford to use them with the price of lead shot nowadays... getting to them may take awhile. I'll post them in a separate ad if I find them.;)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews