JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I found a local(ish) supply of primers and made the trek to grab some as my personal stock was low. Likely will make another trip in the next week or so if there is enough interest in them.

Few things first.....
1. If you have a problem with the price, just keep scrolling. After the drive and my time I am barely breaking even.
2. I will not ship (Neither will the supplier. Hence the drive)
3. No trades. Just need to recoup the trip expenses and purchase of extra primers.
4. FTF in Beaverton (Progress Ridge area, Big Als works best). Willing to travel a little if if buying 5k or more. I am available most of the weekend and this evening until 8 or so. No mask required but wash your dirty dick beaters before you hand me your cash.
5. Cash only please. No chickens, non running cars or coupons to the local buffet.
6. Post in the thread how many you want NOT PM! Let there be no question what is claimed or who had dibbs. I will PM you to set up time and day to meet.
I repeat, posts in this thread get them in the order, by time posted. I will work down the posts until they are gone.
7. Failure to follow though with purchase, no show or pay, will result in negative feedback as to warn others.
8. I will update the list below as they sell, as fast as I can. The thread will be closed once they are gone.
Eta: 9. First come first serve. I will hold for long time or high feedback members at my discretion.

Lastly, please be patient. I am old and have a piss poor attitude most of the time but I will do my best to keep up and work with schedules. We are all busy and don't want to waste anyone's time.

Thanks
Jason
(Cape)

Prices as of today 10/23/2020
Federal 210 LRP $SOLD
3k Winchester WLR $75 per 1k
Winchester WSR $SOLD

20201022_215405.jpg 20201022_215336.jpg 20201022_215340.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Rule/Step 4 had me laugh out loud. :p I am personally sitting fine right now, but it's good to know that there's a "local(ish) supply" to be found out there.

cheers, and kudos for trying to help!

@RainMan_PNW Haha well you really should wash em, virus or not :)

Yeah man I refuse to pay $100 per k plus hazmat which is what they are selling for on gunbroker. if I make another trip I'll try and get the price down a little and maybe take requests from known members before I go. He has plenty and nobody else has access to them. Mostly because his attitude is worse then mine haha

Yes, and I do wash 'em.

I've known a few old timers that were pretty crotchety but were genuinely great guys if bothered to get to know them.

I'm sure that in another 20 years, I'm probably gonna be like that myself! ;)

Wow the seller would be taking a $140.00 loss, on what many consider a good deal. Why don't you PM the OP with your offers? He said he was going to take cash only, so is yours different? Maybe it is Canadian?

Fish Jager if you read his post he said do not pm him. And offering someone almost $800 is far from an insult some sellers would like to dump it all off to one person for a lump sum cash offer if he doesn't take it that's fine. But I don't see Why it's your business. I don't see anyone else offering to buy the whole lot.

Ok not sure the confusion but...
Posting here "I'll take it" is what I was referring to which is explained clearly in the op. I didn't say do not pm me offers.
On that note, price is firm where it is at.
All other info in the post remains current.

Also as a relatively new member I would suggest not trying to admin other people's threads. Will be a automatic non starter for me and regardless of your offer it will be ignored.

That's fine with me I have one bad review that will be removed I have texts proving I told him a day before I would not make it life happens. Maybe you shouldn't judge a person by one angry person on this site.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top