JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$240
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Ridgefield / Salmon Creek / NW Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is a very recently purchased PA SLx 1x Micro Prism. This is a super clean optic, like new in box. The glass is very clear and the green reticle is crisp. I tried to get photos through the glass but they don't do it justice.

It has 5.56 BDC calculations and an etched reticle for when the dot is turned off. Ton of daylight bright settings, very easy to pick up in bright daylight. Has shake awake feature as well! Also shows 308, 300blk, and others for bullet drop calculations in the manual.

Comes with all sorts of mounts for different applications.

I just purchased this off another member to put on my 9mm PCC, not realizing that they also made a 9mm BDC reticle version. I purchased the 9mm version which is on its way, so now I'm trying to get my money back for this 5.56 version as all my other 5.56 rifles are covered as far as optics goes and I don't need another excuse to build another rifle 🤣

$240 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

1000003082.jpg 1000003083.jpg 1000003085.jpg 1000003084.jpg 1000003086.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class