JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$340
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
I have for sale a Primary Arms SLx 1-8x24SFP with ACSS-5.56/.308 reticle. Used for two range trips (maybe 150 rounds) and decided I want to try something else and can't afford it until I sell this. I will include the $30 PA branded throw lever made specifically for this model.

Pretty much everyone knows that PA is the working man's go-to for sporting optics. Their products are comparable to the big players but at a fraction of the price. They were among the first companies to put out LPVO scopes. The quality of the scope for the price is awesome. Sharp clear glass, and great reviews. My only gripe about it is at 1x there is a slight wavy distortion and it is only at 1x as soon as you zoom even just a little it goes away. I contacted PA about this and they promptly responded that this is normal for the 1x scopes with higher magnification and sent me a video link that Vortex put together addressing this issue and how to adjust the scope to reduce it.

The scope is in new condition. retail is $389.99 and the Lever 29.99 making it a $419 value for $340 come with the original box and manual

More Details at Primary Arms SLx 1-8x24SFP

Features:
  • Second Focal Plane ACSS reticle calibrated for 5.56/5.45/.308
  • Includes manual for zeroing with your caliber
  • 1-8x total magnification
  • BDC and ranging accurate at highest magnification setting
  • Red illumination with 12 brightness settings
  • Includes CR2032 battery
  • Single piece 6063 aluminum construction
  • water and fog proof
  • Fully multicoated lenses
  • Lifetime warranty from Primary Arms

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I just got the Strike Eagle 1-8. Vortex version in this price range. Cost a little more. Supposably has a better warranty even though they both have a lifetime warranty otherwise the quality is the same. It also has some distortion at 1x Like the PA, The power ring is harder to turn, The PA is perfect not too hard not to easy but the Vortex takes a little more effort. Glass is identical quality-wise. The vortex is an oz lighter I may be removing this and posting the Strike Eagle.

Edit actually if someone wants the Strike Eagle Ar-BDC3 1-8x24 instead I will sell it for the same price as the PA and keep it. I am kind of liking the PA over the Strike eagle.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top