JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some pretty sweet giveaways on Primary Arms' AR15 Days of Christmas giveaway... if you use my link you get a chance to win and so do I. smile.png
https://wn.nr/wJcRsF

"Day 1: Sig Sauer P365XL Package
On the 1st Day of the AR15 Days of Christmas…

We have a Sig Sauer P365XL 9mm Pistol and Primary Arms Expandable Tactical Backpack! The P365XL is quickly becoming one of the most popular concealed carry pistols in America, boasting impressive accuracy, reliability, and capacity for its size. This pistol also features a unique flat-faced trigger and milled slide—two major enhancements that show this pistol's unquestionable value.

To add to your EDC, we're including a Primary Arms Expandable Tactical Backpack in tan. This backpack is a great option for daily life, hiking, or as a go-bag. The MOLLE webbing allows you to customize the pouches and layout to best suit your needs, while the 900 Denier Cordura body ensures a long life and high durability."

Good luck!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Nice. I'll make sure to use your link when I get around to it. Haven't won any if the giveaways yet, though that's not for lack of trying

@Diamondback Let me know if you get your extra points.

Last Edited:
Nice. I'll make sure to use your link when I get around to it. Haven't won any if the giveaways yet, though that's not for lack of trying

@Diamondback Let me know if you get your extra points.
Well, fourteen folks between here, M4C and my politics chat have gotten me almost 400 entries. Hopefully someone from here or there wins something! :)

"Day 2: San Tan Tactical/CMC Triggers Build Package
On the 2nd Day of the AR15 Days of Christmas…

We have a builder set with a paired San Tan Tactical STT-15 Pillar Billet Receiver Set and a CMC Triggers 3.5lb AR-15/AR-10 Single-Stage Trigger. Machined out of a solid block of 7075-T6 aluminum, the San Tan Tactical STT-15 Pillar Billet Receiver Set is engineered with tight tolerances and enhanced features like lightening guts and ambidextrous controls. It's the perfect base to start any precision rifle build.

To get you started, we've also included a match-grade trigger from CMC Triggers. With a 3.5-pound trigger pull, this curved, single-stage trigger can improve a marksman's ability to land shots on target quickly and accurately."

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews