JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got this Primary Arms 5x ACSS scope yesterday but today found that the magnification is more than I need. I am most interested in trading for an unmagnified optic, or optic that is 1.5x or less.

I only have the scope; it does not come with the factory box. It has some light handling marks on the right side adjustment cover but glass is clear.
The reticle lights up both in green and red, in varying levels of brightness.
As a bonus, the scope also comes with a soft case that does a great job of protecting the optic.
The picture I attached of the reticle is not a good picture; it is actually crisp and clear. It was my camera that did a poor job of capturing it.

Will trade for:
I really need either an unmagnified optic or one that is less than 1.5x, for shooting under 50 yds.
Sig Romeo 4 or 5, Holosun, EoTech XPS, Trijicon MRO (can add cash if needed).

Also willing to trade for a TLR-1 HL + cash, a GHW Tail Hook Brace, Glock 17/19 mags, case of 9mm ammo I guess.

Capture1.jpg
Capture2.jpg
Capture23.jpg

@Taco_lean that looks like a decent scope, but I really am interested in a red dot. In fact I need two, since one of my red dots just got sent off for warranty repair.

I think your offer is fair and I will consider it.

@Taco_lean that looks like a decent scope, but I really am interested in a red dot. In fact I need two, since one of my red dots just got sent off for warranty repair.

I think your offer is fair and I will consider it.

Roger that. I need a red dot too for my pistol build, just haven't splurged for one yet.

Thanks for looking at it. Just keep it in mind if a good Red dot trade doesn't pop up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews