JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Putting my Beretta 92X up for sale, my Micro Scorpion likes to hog all the 9mm...

Excellent condition Beretta 92X topped with a 3 MOA SIG Romeo Zero microdot.

By far one of the best full-size steel framed pistols on the market. I've put just over 650 rounds through this wonderful pistol without a single malfunction. Boasts a 17+1 round capacity or up to 30+1 with aftermarket extended magazines. Frame mounted 3 slot rail for lights, lasers or a VFG if you're crazy enough to SBR it. Trigger is a DA/SA and is one of the better ones I've felt. The high-vis orange front sight is dovetailed in, so it can be switched out for an aftermarket front sight with relative ease compared to the previous 92 series. Can be converted to de-cock only with a $40 kit from Beretta. The barrel has a recessed target crown so as to protect it from drops and bonks. Threaded and other custom barrels as well as 22lr training kits and a whole slew of other fun stuff can be ordered from Beretta's webstore for fairly cheap. The finish on the barrel was beginning to rub off in typical Beretta 92 fashion, so I began sanding it to prep for polishing and refinishing but never got around to it. It's been well maintained and treated like a real friend.

Comes with:
- 3x 17 round Mec-Gar magazines
- 1x 30 round Mec-Gar magazine
- 1x Original plastic carry case
- 1x Chamber lock & keys
- 1x Installed Leupold Deltapoint Pro Dovetail 92 mounting plate
- 1x Installed SIG Romeo Zero 3 MOA micro dot sight
- 1x Original dovetail rear sights and all associated hardware
- 1x Set of slim vertec grips for those who prefer it over the wraparound

I'm asking $600 + transfer/BGC fee for this reliable steel friend. These MSRP for $699! You're getting one for that much with a free optic on it!

Local sales only. Be able to pass a background check and understand that the line is around 2 weeks long if you're not instant.

image2 (2).jpeg image3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.