JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Price dropped now only $990
I have personally only put 200 rds through this gun and have had it in my safe for over 10 years. I am not familiar with the weapon condition standards for grading condition. It works fine and generally looks nice. There are a few scratches here and there and noticeable pump slide finish wear. Possibly the most significant flaws on the gun are some small cracks in the sheet metal on the butt of the folding stock. See the pictures.
I prefer a FTF sale in Oregon but will work with all buyers. Gun can be viewed in Oregon City. Email me at [email protected] for quickest response.

I am Now asking $990 .

Last Edited:
For trades I am interested in...
Colt SP or LE 6920 in NIB or like new condition
ACOG sights
Exceptional condition/quality AK (7.62 X 39mm)
Surplus 5.56mm and 7.62 x 39mm ammo

An AK of exceptional quality? I have never seen one that could be described as Exceptional, unless you meant it in the "it is an exceptional AK, almost all the rounds impacted within 10 meters of the point of aim" or the "it is an exceptional AK, they only used Krylon spray paint to touch up the finish"

Just busting his chops people, don't get your underwear in a bunch and start flaming.
Good luck with the sale,
CJ

Yes I think it is a decent price too. Thanks Nubus. If I understand correctly it is the worlds first shotgun designed as a combat gun from the ground up. The pump and auto select feature makes it very unique too. The hook adds a lot of functionality as you can hook it and hang it on things for convenience.

Watch The Terminator and Jurassic Park and I believe The Matrix as well to see it in action.

As far as seeking an exceptional AK..... things like milled receiver or nice underfolding stock or Galil style side folder. something well built with great fit and finish. Poly Tech legend comes to mind as well as a Valmet. Maybe someone did a sweet custom build of one, nicely refinished. Lots of opportunities for an exceptional AK.

An AK of exceptional quality? I have never seen one that could be described as Exceptional, unless you meant it in the "it is an exceptional AK, almost all the rounds impacted within 10 meters of the point of aim" or the "it is an exceptional AK, they only used Krylon spray paint to touch up the finish"

Just busting his chops people, don't get your underwear in a bunch and start flaming.
Good luck with the sale,
CJ

A good AK can do 3 to 4 MOA with irons

The SPAS 12 is heavy but it dampens recoil. Mine shoots sabot slugs very well out to 125 yards.. these guns have a ghost ring rear sight with a rifle sight included for slugs

As far as the cracked buttpiece, a good welder may be able to fix that, and last I saw there was a site on line with SPAS 12 parts. It's also possible Numrich Arms has some from time to time

I hope the OP won't mind if I pump his gun up a little here with a cool vid.. I love mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkreOzecZ7A

It's also used in Matrix one in the Federal building assault scene, by a Matrix troopie until the girl takes him down

what type of safety does it have? you do know about the recall right?

This looks like the safety that had the issue/problems with accidental discharge. I had the newer one that was a pushbutton. I would really do some research and have the update applied before selling. This was a huge issue.

Just looking out for buyers. **** I would buy it and do the recall myself but an Elcan Specter has my name on it this month...

GLWS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.