JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
38 Special
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger LCR .38
Shot less than a couple hundred rounds
Comes with 90 rounds of FMJ and 60 rounds of hollow points

Have installed an aftermarket Hogue grip that allows a full grip rather than your pinky hanging off.

Looking for $600 cash or open to hearing trade offers

4AC8985B-29FF-48BC-9E35-25126C2E24E5.jpeg 1F3C361E-8F20-4B28-B8A9-CACD505B55A2.jpeg E2E38F62-1955-483D-BAFD-7829F2D81D23.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have hunting rifles and shotguns posted. I'm looking for the cases to my outside so I can post some of them as well. I have a 43x some other Glocks. Smith shield plus, rock Island 1911, performance center full size Smith ported barrel and slide. Riley AK -47 unfired . 6.5 creedmoor Savage. Unfired. The list goes on but I won't. If you think of something I'll tell you if I have something or close.i have over 70, way too many to list them all. Very few I wouldn't part with.

I have hunting rifles and shotguns posted. I'm looking for the cases to my outside so I can post some of them as well. I have a 43x some other Glocks. Smith shield plus, rock Island 1911, performance center full size Smith ported barrel and slide. Riley AK -47 unfired . 6.5 creedmoor Savage. Unfired. The list goes on but I won't. If you think of something I'll tell you if I have something or close.i have over 70, way too many to list them all. Very few I wouldn't part with.
What AK you got?

Riley defense. I'll try and post some pics. I love AKs but I haven't even got around to firing this one. I have one from the Vietnam war that I regularly use. It's one I wouldn't part with. Along with my zastava so I don't need this one. They are still almost $900.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.