JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello there,

I'm moving across the country soon and want to sell off a few "nonessential" firearms. I bought this Maverick 88 new from NW Armory 2 years ago and have only put about 25 rounds through it. That was in one sitting; it was cleaned, and hasn't really been touched since. It's got a little nylon shell carrier on the stock, as well as an Amazon Special flashlight attached (which actually stood up to the recoil for that box of ammo). I'll also throw in a Bob Allen shotgun carrier, as well as a bird's head grip attachment. I can also throw in about 50 shells consisting of Federal 6 shot game load, Herter's target load, and some Wincester Super X buck (all 12 gauge, just to clarify). I've also got a handful of Mili self defense buck shells I can throw in if you're thinking about this as a home defense weapon.

I'm available to meet up at A Cut Above Pawn on Wednesdays, and other days as needed. I'm not really trying to take on any other firearms right now, so I'd rather avoid trades.

signal-2022-03-09-15-20-34-616.jpg signal-2022-03-09-15-20-34-616-1.jpg IMG_20220309_163831520.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Busy but want to lean an A.R too and a .357 magnum now. I can afford training now. If I wait it be better better for myself in the long run. But I get bragging right with the A.R

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.