JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For Sale: Garrett Industries Silent Thunder STX 2.0 OWB Holster Glock 26/27
Manufacturer Website: <broken link removed>

Price: $60.00 Local $70.00 Shipped via USPS Priority Flat Rate
Price Drop: $45.00 Local $55.00 Shipped via USPS Flat Rate

Final Price Drop: $40.00 Local $50.00 Shipped via USPS Flat Rate

Fits: Glock 26/27. Bottom is open, but contoured to the rounded front slide of the 26/27 and will not accommodate a longer slide.

Reason For Sale: This was the first CCW holster I purchased and I did like it and still do. However, for my body it rides too low. I'm 6'0 210 with a low waist and am not chip and dales cut :p Holster is in essence like new condition. The hermann oak leather lining inside the holster is still light in color and adhered very well to the kydex. Outside kydex is in great condition with no scratches or imperfections. Holster allows you to adjust the cant by loosening the front strap hex screws and moving that strap up and down. Retention is adjustable via two hex screws at the bottom of the holster. You can adjust the retention to where it will push the gun out of battery on holstering. Holster comes with the hex key from Garrett to make the adjustments.

Holster pulls in tight to the body, just too low of a ride for my preference. I have replaced it with a Raven Phantom which rides higher on my body type.

Between the build quality of the Garrett and the Raven, the Garrett is a far nicer piece of work than the Raven IMO.

I'm in the Portland metro area. I'm willing to ship if needed, but would prefer to keep it local for less hassle.

Comments or questions, feel free!

Thanks for looking.

- Chris

garett-stx2-front.jpg

garett-stx2-back.jpg

garett-stx2-top.jpg

garett-stx2-bottom.jpg

Last Edited:
Garrett Industries has great customer service and the Silent Thunder is an awesome holster I have for 1911. If this were for a G19 or any of the other of the pistol models I have I would be all over this great deal. The best of both worlds kydex and leather allows for a discrete quiet draw while reducing wear on your pistols finish. Good luck with your sale.

Thanks! The draw from this holster is truly silent like rsmccsman points out, very discrete. Someone with a G26/27 must be in the market for a fantastic new holster!

Haha. That's the way it always is. Given you're the only person who has responded and appreciated a quality holster, PM me and we could work something out a deal that might make a new G26/7/33 more logical. :s0114:

Sad to see so little interest in such a great holster! This holster is unique in the Kydex world as it's leather lined. Some of the benefits to this is reduced wear on the finish and a completely silent draw! The holster retails from Garrett for $100.00, I'm selling it in almost new condition for only $40.00 and there's no wait time :D

Here are some more pics with my G26 holstered in it.

2014-01-22170530.jpg

2014-01-22170538.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews