JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
WILL NOT SHIP, meet at "A Cut Above Pawn" for face to face FFL transfer, cash or electronic payment is fine.

Trying to sell my gen4 G34 with fiber optic night sights and upgraded plunger and striker. The gun is 100% reliable as the springs were left stock.

Interested in something else you see in the pics or would like more pics? Let me know!

20201223_142708.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Are you up in the Beaverton area at this time (the ad indicated Beaverton, but I noticed your profile says Eugene). I am interested in the G34.

Remington R1 Enhanced 1911 with 2 OEM mags, 3 Chip McCormick 8rd Power Mags, 1 10rd Chip McCormick Power Mag and an Uncle Mike's polymer holster.

Here is a link to the listing that I have on this site:

Here is a link to the listing that I have on this site:

Looks good. You need more pics on my end? Could we meet at my FFL for transfer or should we meet at another one? Thanks!

Yeah I'd like to see more pics of the G34. I also have a Springfield XD. It has a Storm Lake .357 Sig Conversion Match barrel, the original .40 S&W barrel, Powder River Precision trigger, Tru-Glo TFO sights, Custom Cerakote, and 5 magazines, 2 with +2 extensions and a Serpa-style holster. It would also come with some ammo (Hornady Custom, 147 grain XTP). I can also throw in a shload of brass (over 1000 pcs) and reloading dies to sweeten the deal. If that is more interesting than the 1911, let me know. I am out of town (Bend) until Tuesday.

Yeah I'd like to see more pics of the G34. I also have a Springfield XD. It has a Storm Lake .357 Sig Conversion Match barrel, the original .40 S&W barrel, Powder River Precision trigger, Tru-Glo TFO sights, Custom Cerakote, and 5 magazines, 2 with +2 extensions and a Serpa-style holster. It would also come with some ammo (Hornady Custom, 147 grain XTP). I can also throw in a shload of brass (over 1000 pcs) and reloading dies to sweeten the deal. If that is more interesting than the 1911, let me know. I am out of town (Bend) until Tuesday.
Ill post some pics of the G34 and all the mags it comes with tonight! I'm more interested in the 1911, thanks for the offer however!

It will come with 2 of the gen 5 mags and 2 of the pmag 27 rounders

20210129_163253.jpg 20210129_163309.jpg 20210129_163354.jpg 20210129_163402.jpg 20210129_163345.jpg

I see a couple ofnthimgs that might sweeten the deal. Tell me what you might throw in and we'll work it from there.
The scuffing on the side is holster wear. This gun used to ride in a safariland 7k series holster with an x300 on it. I could throw in 2 more gen 5 coyote mags both installed with the Kriss extensions to make them 40 rounds and a centurion plus 5 aluminum extension i could throw in as well. The gun comes with the mags pictured too so, let me know!

I see a couple ofnthimgs that might sweeten the deal. Tell me what you might throw in and we'll work it from there.
If you dont want ridiculous 40 round mags for your pistol lol, I could instead throw in the safariland holster. Its a 7360 for a glock with surefire x300. It has the OTDefense ALS nub mod on it and Qls Fork system on it too 1612023928021.png

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.