JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yup.....prepping it's not limited to the USA. Even Sweden (BTW, neutral in WW2 and not a NATO member) is preparing.

"The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming!"

OR......to be more P.C.

"If crisis or war comes"

But, the $64,000 question is.......

What about firearms for personal defense? Or is everyone suppose to only rely on the Govt response (Home Guard, regular standing army, etc....).

Aloha, Mark

PS.......Or maybe, it's more about other factors (not the Russians)?

Last Edited:
"NO GO AREAS"

Now, where have I heard that term used before?

Hummmm….... Perhaps there was another good reason for Britexit (besides what the media reported)?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I was fortunate to have the chance to spend some time traveling around Sweden and got to know several really good folks! What has happened there is VERY WRONG, and the people are suffering for it! That said, they are doing something about it quietly under the radar!
Much the same thing happened in Norway, a place I spent a lot of time, made many life long friends, and the Norsmen ARE taking things back slow but sure! One thing there, Gun Rights are pretty secure, and there is movement to make it even more sure!

VERY good point! Apparently the Swedes don't mind a little rape and murder by the utlanning.. Goes to prove beyond doubt that liberalism is a hallmark of cognitive disorder.
For Vlad to be successful in Sweden, he just has to make sure to make a coalition Army of nothing but Chechens, Al Asad Syrian allies and what ever other friends he has in that region. He'll win without a single shot being fired.

1656794222178.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top