JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Includes 6 preban austrian 30 round magazines, and 1 42 round magazine, and a soft case.
For an extra 400 I will include a lefthand bolt, and an extra barrel.
Stock has been painted white and is pretty worn, the rifle shows wear and is not a safe queen, it is a shooter. If you want a genuine steyr aug thats 100% made in austria that you won't be afraid to take out in the woods, this is the rifle for you. I'm located in Bellevue.

I'm asking 2200$ Which is a steal. There are also 3 trade items I would be interested in, an HKMR556, Benelli m4 + cash, and HK Mark 23, Also I would entertain mp5k clones
Steyr Aug 2.jpg

Last Edited:
What color was it, before the paint? Just curious. If I could make it happen, I'd love this. I'm not in a position to jump right now, though. Any chance of meeting closer to the OR border if I could get the $$$ together?

What color was it, before the paint? Just curious. If I could make it happen, I'd love this. I'm not in a position to jump right now, though. Any chance of meeting closer to the OR border if I could get the $$$ together?

It's the brown muddish color, not the same type of tan mud color that's on the newer augs, but a darker brown/odgreenish mud color. But underneath the payment was a professionally done camo job which was starting to wear so I rattlecanned it white, but it wore out quick and didn't turn out so good. Fortunately paint doesnt stick well to plastic and just some hoppes and a rag wipes it right off. It's currently sold pending funds, if it doesn't sell though I really don't want to drive long distance as I always end up with speeding tickets haha... I could go as far as olympia. It is a sweet looking rifle that is very well balanced, very easy to point and really easy to make shots with, just very natural, but I would prefer an AR as a go-to rifle, I consider this to be more of a collectable thats fun to shoot and has some cool history behind it. Did you know the donut reticle was because a treaty that was signed didn't allow austria to have crosshair scopes, so they had to design a reticle that was disadvantageous to a crosshair reticle? I however much prefer the donut reticle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.