JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$7000
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have, to the best of my knowledge, a preban, unfired hk91. It's in excellent condition, the real deal. Has telescoping stock, and also the psg1 adjustable stock, swivel bipod, 25 mags, and original and unfired 22 conversion kit, in factory box. The 25 mags also that come with it, are mixed steel and aluminum. 1000 rounds of ammo included. I do also have the factory fixed stock, but it is in a storage unit out of state at this time and will include it when I get it. Again it's the rifle, 25 mags, adjustable and telescoping stocks, bipod, 1k rounds ammo, and 22 conversion kit. Do not want to split up unless no ammo. I have owned this about 15 years and never used it. This rifle is getting to be pretty rare but it's time to let it go. Please serious offers only, I am asking $8500 for the entire package. I apologize for the lack of quality on the photos I am not sure what is wrong but will get photos uploaded soon. Thank you

169.jpg 160.jpg IMG_0626.jpg IMG_0624.jpg IMG_0623.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top