JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2995
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Testing the waters for trades on my GSAD spiker. These are often considered grail guns for the AK category and I will say it is one of the nicest AK's I have owned. These AK's were imported quickly after the clayco's in the 1980's- to make them the 2nd group of Chinese AK's to be imported. The serial numbers are all matching and serial number indicates that this specific rifle likely came in the first batch of GSAD's imports in 1984. These rifles were made in the Jing An factory in China. The wood and finish are in original condition- great shape! Will include an original chinese sling as well. It is in very minty condition. Not looking to sell, but would certainly trade for the right deal. Trade values for these are all over the place and they seldom come up- I would probably place value from $2800 on the lower end to $3600 on the higher end. I would like to land somewhere in the middle of that but exceptions can be made for certain trades. Interests are WWII milsurps- some WWI as well, high end battle rifles (ie SCARS, nice FAL builds, M1A builds, HK-91's etc)- Swiss rifles (milsurp and modern)- high end PCC's, HK's etc. oh and of course AK's! Sale price added-

A5BC6234-E051-4516-AD11-AAF8CC42FEE3.jpeg 6B33F20B-78C6-4EA7-8B85-3884A61D1D9F.jpeg 7CCCD3EB-5DBC-47E4-B391-0FED0188CB4A.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top