JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a low serial number 5.56 PWA Commando pre ban AR15 lower.

This gun will need a lower parts kit I have one that I may toss in with it but its the kit without trigger since I was going to go with a drop in style.

I am mostly interested in trades but will consider cash offers.

Semi auto pistols, Reloading setup, Shotgun, varmint rifle, Hunting rifle, revolvers,

Im not in a hurry to sell or trade it but just want to see if its something someone wants.

Feel free to ask questions. i will try and get a pic up today.

SOLD
Thanks

DSC00242.jpg

Last Edited:
yes its painted, I was considering anodizing but I was curious about how paint would look before I shelled out the cash before I did, also needed a upper and buffer tube to send with it. may still have it done if I dont trade it.

Hello. What is under the paint? Do you have pictures of the lower before you painted it? Would you strip the paint off before selling it?

The original paint is under there. I didnt sand all the original paint off before I sprayed it, I was just interested to see how this look before I paid someone to anodize it. I dont have any pictures to it prior to painting.

As far as stripping it, I would have to think about it, I dont feel like putting any time into it, and not sure if I want to even try I would most likely find a pro that does that kind of work.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.