JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Early '80s Golden State Arms Division ( GSAD ) imported Norinco AK. This is one of the first Chinese AK's imported in this country, kinda rare, but it does have issues: It should have an under folding bayonet, but somewhere in it's life a previous owner removed it with a hacksaw..:( The stock is also mismatched, it had a Romy LHG on it when I got it, have replaced with a Chinese LHG, but it came to me missing a piece of wood and I have yet to replace it. The metal is in excellent shape for a 30 y/o abused AK, and it shoots very well.

I have seen these sell on GB for between $1500 and $2K, the FSB can be had for under $300....I'm putting a value of $1000 on it.

I am negotiable, and willing to take trades...but see this for what it is, an early chinese import, it's not a Mak90 or a Century built gun....

I have a three cell Chinese chest rig and 4 flat back mags that will come with it along with a chinese sling.

Trades:

Quality 5.56 AK~ Bulgarian SLR106, Chinese--Norinco, not Polytech, Valmet, Yugo M85 might look at an SAR-3 or converted Saiga if the package is nice.

Sig 556
Armalite AR180 or later 180B
Robinson XCR

Throw me some other options in 5.56 that ARE NOT AR's ( I have enough already ).

or, $1000 cash ( OBO )

FACE TO FACE IN OREGON ( PORTLAND METRO ) ONLY, NOT WILLING TO SHIP.

Thanks!

Boo

ETA= shoot me offers if you think I'm on crack......:s0112:

I'm gonna drop this to $900....throw me some offers if you want, worst that'll happen is that I'll say no.

SPF, will lock once it's gone!

Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.