JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
KEIZER
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Pre 64 Winchester Model 94. As near as I can tell this rifle was built in 1956. It has a Lyman sight and the original sight was removed and a spacer placed in the dovetail. It also has a recoil pad. There are a couple notches on the stock right behind the lever. Includes 53 rounds of 30-30 ammunition. Two older boxes and a newer Remington full box of ammunition. Transfer fees to be paid by buyer. Typical wear for a rifle of this age. $550. Not really interested in any trades at this time.
DSCN0087.JPG DSCN0088.JPG IMG_1603.JPG IMG_1602.JPG IMG_1604.JPG DSCN0094.JPG DSCN0091.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Has the stock been cut, or was the pad just added? What is the lop? Any rust or pitting? What is the condition of the bore?
Thank you very much for your time.
Scott
Semper Fi
I do not know if the stock has been cut when the pad was attached. The rifle was like this when I purchased it several years ago. The length of pull is nearly 14 inches. There is finish wear, but no rust or pitting. The bore is in very good condition. I shot the rifle last month.
IMG_1605.JPG

I do not know if the stock has been cut when the pad was attached. The rifle was like this when I purchased it several years ago. The length of pull is nearly 14 inches. There is finish wear, but no rust or pitting. The bore is in very good condition. I shot the rifle last month.
View attachment 787445
Thank you very much for the information. This could possibly work for me. I'll pm you.
Scott

Yes, I would sell the 2 older boxes of ammo by themselves. I really don't want to ship ammo (not sure how to do it anyway), so you would have to come down to Keizer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.