JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally got approval to start a practical rifle program at Upper Nisqually Sportsman's Club (outside of Eatonville, WA). They have a 550 yard range that I can use for the matches, and the first match will be on Saturday 16 June starting at 8 AM. There is a mandatory orientation and safety briefing starting at 3 PM on Friday 15 June. The match fee is $20, and there is no cost for the one time orientation.

It will be an all steel match, so ammo will be checked to insure that no bullets with Ferrous content are used as they would damage the steel.

The program at Upper Nisqually will be very familiar to anyone who has shot at any of the Tri-county gun club practical rifle matches.

Round count will be at least 60-75 rounds, max of about 125-150 depending on how many extra shots you take. Usually, you only get three tries to hit a target, then you have to move on.

email me with questions as I sometimes don't get back to all the web boards to answer questions.

If I were to request an additional time slot for the orientation, which time slot would work out best?
1. weekend slot from 9am to 1pm
2. weekday slot from 4pm to 8pm

Regardless of when I schedule anything, someone will have a conflict. I'm just trying to figure out which time slot will work out best.

Last Edited:
Due to popular request, the orientation has been changed to 6am (not 6:15am) on Saturday 16 June, just before the match.
Remember that no bullets with ferrous content are allow, so check your ammo with a magnet before you bring it out, as that is what we will do. The Board has limited the match to 10 people, so make sure and let me know if you want in so you don't drive all the way out there only to find that the match is full...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top