JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
25 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have one box of (50) PPU 25 acp, 50 grain FMJ ammo for sale. Asking $20. I'm located in SW Portland.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I wouldn't be able to meet until Friday after work(530pm ish). Waiting for payday. I understand if you have to move em before then. But if you still have em I guarantee I'll buy them.

Just my luck. The day I finally find somebody with some of this ammo. Another person happens to be buying the exact same bubbleguming ammo on the exact same website on the exact same thread. I swear I could walk outside in the pussy storm and get hit with a dick

Just my luck. The day I finally find somebody with some of this ammo. Another person happens to be buying the exact same bubbleguming ammo on the exact same website on the exact same thread. I swear I could walk outside in the pussy storm and get hit with a dick
I still have the ammo. It's first come first serve. Whoever wants to come to Beaverton area to purchase it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.