JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Polish PPS-43C semi-auto pistol (stock is permanently welded in folded position) made at the Radom plant. The gun is in like new condition with 200 rounds through it (yes I logged it, as I do with any firearm I acquire NIB). Includes 4 mags, a spare recoil buffer, the little pamphlet that came with it, and a mag pouch.

Here's the "disclosure" aspect. Some of the time (probably 30%) the round going off, fails to recock the gun. It may be that I've tried using only 60 year old Polish surplus ammo (by the way, cleaned properly and thoroughly afterwards) and the ammo just doesn't have enough oomph to get it to cycle properly. If something is actually wrong with the gun, the FCG is AK-based and should be easy to fix for someone mechanically inclined (if there's anything actually wrong in the first place). In any case, I am thus offering it up at a significantly lower price than these retail for: $240. Also accepting trade offers. Location=Hillsboro
SOLD!

pps43.jpg

SOLD!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top