JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The OP just PM'd me to say he hasn't any Titegroup as of my offer but is willing to sell the Unique after Monday of next week when he returns from a ?...whatever trip. Just a heads up in dealing with said person in advance. BTW I still said I'd take the Unique. Let it be known he hadn't updated his post about not having Titegroup!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. The Titegroup was taken not much earlier than your message. I don't camp out on the forum and as you know they website is a little slow in notifying you of replies to threads. I'm not going to rush home to edit my ad either the second a deal is made. I have other things going on that take priority. :)

As for the timing thing...I spend more time on the road/in the air than I do at my house and I don't want to wait till I have a week off to sell something that a lot of people want/need. I'll edit my ad after I post this. The Unique is yours if you still want it.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top