JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just watched a little bit of video on these and color me impressed so far. Never been a Glock fan but I really like the way these look. The testing so far is showing them to work perfect. For the price point they should sell for they look tempting especially as I already have a lifetime supply of Glock mags.

Free slap with every Kegel 9 purchase
1666953639719.jpeg

MSRP of $429......

So we should be seeing them for sale on classifieds here for "$600 "upgraded" and only shot 300 times, like new. Or trade straight across for high end AR's."

Do they have a Glock or a 1911 grip angle?
They are a Gen 3 clone. Parts will interchange. They just did some nice upgrades that many Glock owners pay for after. The patent has expired on the Gen 3 now so people can make copies of them now. I looked around local and no one here seems to be selling one yet. Will be curious to see the out the door price when some get here. Sounds like it will be tempting.

They are a Gen 3 clone. Parts will interchange. They just did some nice upgrades that many Glock owners pay for after. The patent has expired on the Gen 3 now so people can make copies of them now. I looked around local and no one here seems to be selling one yet. Will be curious to see the out the door price when some get here. Sounds like it will be tempting.
Gunbroker has several listed at 399.99 + shipping

Gunbroker has several listed at 399.99 + shipping
That would bring it up to around 5 by the time I bought one if I have to order it. If I run into one local for that price, I may well have to let it follow me home. Never been much for Glock, mainly for the looks. These things I like and since I have a handful of PCC's all using Glock mags I have enough of those for life. Anyone in Pierce County if you see one in a local shop give me a shout out. I would like to be able to handle one.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top