JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah I totally feel ya. When that recall first happened I sent mine in for the upgrade and then sold it immediately. But I've had such great luck with the p365 series that I wanna try the p320 again now theat there are so many build options. It's like freakin Legos. Soooo many choices

Hahaha. Touche. 😂 staple gun trigger is the most accurate thing I've heard about a glock. That's the best part about them. I could dry fire all day just to feel that click. The sig is much less satisfying noise and feel
I don't want to scare any Internet People, or I'd give details, but the P320 trigger break quality can be made to be very close to a hammer-fired.

I don't believe any of those "self-discharging" Internet stories.
There was the "Glock Leg" era. This too will pass.
That may be true. But I can't carry something I don't have full confidence in. It may just be between my ears. But I'm ok with what I am carrying now. I'm proficient with it. And know it in and out and that's all that matters to me.

To each their own. I love Sig. Just had to step away from the P320 line for personal reasons.

That may be true. But I can't carry something I don't have full confidence in. It may just be between my ears. But I'm ok with what I am carrying now. I'm proficient with it. And know it in and out and that's all that matters to me.

To each their own. I love Sig. Just had to step away from the P320 line for personal reasons.
I hear ya.
If it's going to be AIWB the trust has to be there.

They do look good, if you want Carry size.
I wanted Full size rigs so AXG didn't fit my plan.
I also like a full length dust cover.

Here's a good image of the different iterations of P320.
Missing is the 5" Legion size.
The Legion tungsten-infused grip module has heft like a steel frame.
Screen-Shot-04-17-23-at-09-14-AM.png

View attachment 1406026
Which of these P320's is catching all the bad press because of spontaneously discharging once a round is chambered? Some sources suggest this weapon is inherently defective with several LEO'S reporting this phenomenon.

Which of these P320's is catching all the bad press because of spontaneously discharging once a round is chambered? Some sources suggest this weapon is inherently defective with several LEO'S reporting this phenomenon.
Bomb throwers :rolleyes:

Most of the complaints come from LE, oddly enough.
If I have an ND/AD and had to file a report, maybe I'd think about blaming the gun in my report ?

The pistol does not have a Manual Safety or an external trigger block.
Therefore, they are not for everyone.
It certainly looks like cops should be buying the military version which has a Manual Safety.

Last Edited:
I bought a custom works FCU this week. Gimmie ideas for builds. I'm thinking full size, wilson, icarus or axg grip, 3rd party slide w/Optic cut and a holosun 509t or EPS.

Show me what ya got!
Springer Precision as you may know is a Redmond, OR company that has cool stuff for P320.
I have their +10 mag extensions on some mags.
Mad stuff.

More P320 shops :
Armory Craft (1911 spring conversion, triggers, magwells)
Gray Guns (1911 spring conversion, triggers, magwells)
The Sig Armorer (P320 armorer's block)
Squirrel Daddy (assembly tools)

Last Edited:
Without a doubt. The trigger on the P320 is great! I just couldn't get past the issues/lawsuits while I appendix carried. And I'm not one to carry without one in the pipe. I also witnessed a buddies P320 Spectre Comp trigger go dead and had to be sent back to Sig. He is still waiting on a response. All of those issues and what I have seen (none of my p320s ever had issues) made me go back to Glock.

But the trigger, grip and modularity of the P320 is unparalleled to other striker fired handguns.
ABprototype will laser-cut your FCU/grip module and supply the Manual Safety small parts to convert P320 to Manual Safety.
They will also do the whole job.

Ended up with a full size rival arms slide, Wilson grip, GA threaded barrel, custom works FCU and a holosun 508t. Have the AXG carry grip ordered with walnut inserts.

20230421_141342.jpg