JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a custom works FCU this week. Gimmie ideas for builds. I'm thinking full size, wilson, icarus or axg grip, 3rd party slide w/Optic cut and a holosun 509t or EPS.

Show me what ya got!

I bought a custom works FCU this week. Gimmie ideas for builds. I'm thinking full size, wilson, icarus or axg grip, 3rd party slide w/Optic cut and a holosun 509t or EPS.

Show me what ya got!
This was my last build. My last P320. It has since sold and I no longer have any P320s. It was a fun build while it lasted.

25840604-94DC-4FE2-A2D5-326482A6AE52.jpeg

I think the the best grip module for a full size is either the X-Five or X-Five Legion.
With the magwell funnel, a large or XL hand nests perfectly into these grips.
Makes the pistol really easy to shoot accurately.
I've done 2 scratch builds and they wear those grip modules.
They have the look and they have the feel. SIG nailed it with these.

I think that the best slide is the SIG Pro (not the dragon cut).
All the mistakes of the previous slides were fixed with the SIG Pro...it's got the universal optic cut.
I've got the R1P on one.

The triggers IME can be individuals from one P320 to another.
My X-Five has the best striker trigger I've ever pressed. My Legion....still working on it.
And I've got a plain Jane that has a smokin' trigger.

Last Edited:
AXG frame
ZEV slide
Killer innovations Barrel and comp setup
Holosun but I've had every optic in it at one time
Surefire x300 U
The T. rex holster is molded for all that. Jeans and a plain tee can't even see it

IMG_4910.jpeg

I think im gonna go that route. They look so good too.
They do look good, if you want Carry size.
I wanted Full size rigs so AXG didn't fit my plan.
I also like a full length dust cover.

Here's a good image of the different iterations of P320.
Missing is the 5" Legion size.
The Legion tungsten-infused grip module has heft like a steel frame.
Screen-Shot-04-17-23-at-09-14-AM.png

Screen-Shot-04-17-23-at-09-14-AM.png

It is amazing.
It looks like it should be light as a feather like any polymer frame.
But it's not....feels like a metal frame.
Every P320 I built (until I sold them all) were built on a TXG frame. After handling that grip module anything else that was "polymer" felt like trash.

Now if Glock could come up with some form of TXG frame I'd be in heaven.

True. But at least I have 100% confidence it won't go off unless the staple gun trigger is pulled…… haha.
Hahaha. Touche. 😂 staple gun trigger is the most accurate thing I've heard about a glock. That's the best part about them. I could dry fire all day just to feel that click. The sig is much less satisfying noise and feel

Hahaha. Touche. 😂 staple gun trigger is the most accurate thing I've heard about a glock. That's the best part about them. I could dry fire all day just to feel that click. The sig is much less satisfying noise and feel
Without a doubt. The trigger on the P320 is great! I just couldn't get past the issues/lawsuits while I appendix carried. And I'm not one to carry without one in the pipe. I also witnessed a buddies P320 Spectre Comp trigger go dead and had to be sent back to Sig. He is still waiting on a response. All of those issues and what I have seen (none of my p320s ever had issues) made me go back to Glock.

But the trigger, grip and modularity of the P320 is unparalleled to other striker fired handguns.