JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Minor technical glitch that will be solved soon I am sure. After all, Apple users have to get a new $ 700 phone very year right ?? I don't see any mass exodus to Samsung Androids soon.

Please keep buying and using Apple, it is one of the best performing stocks in our retirement account. I need the money. And I can't afford an Apple phone so I stick with Android.

I just have to "LIKE" this ^^ twice! Apple, Pffttt. Interesting though I just had a robo call this morning from a Seth R. out of Colorado telling me to call a number regarding hacking at Apple.

Sometimes it's GOOD to be less than up to date with devices. Someone said something like "If half your life revolves around a smart phone, you have no life".

I just had the same call again! The voice is telling me to call other numbers? One to opt out and one to get info on icloud safety/security, I think. Creepy woman voice. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top