JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not a cheap azzzz but I wonder why the show at the expo center has a $9 admission price. The parking is also on the high side so you spend darn near $15-20 just to get in the door so vendors can sell you stuff. They should pay us to come in to buy their products.

Expo parking was free for many years so its got to affect attendance to make people pay such a high price to attend.

Just me or do others balk at the cost?

Keiths or Gun Broker don't charge an admission fee or a parking fee. Sometimes I think we are becoming trained monkeys, learning to pay for commercials to sell us stuff. (Comcast!)

Won't be going to this weekend's show. The last show was probably the smallest Expo center gun show I've been to and there's more non gun stuff every time I go. Not really into beany babies or cheap fantasy swords.

Won't be going to this weekend's show. The last show was probably the smallest Expo center gun show I've been to and there's more non gun stuff every time I go. Not really into beany babies or cheap fantasy swords.

The last show was my best show in a very long time.

They had moved it into a BIGGER HALL so it looked smaller. (yes, it's true)

Not sure where the show will be this time, in Hall D or otherwise, but they are always great shows and many dealers look forward to stocking up before the show so they can have a larger selection for customers.

Many Customer will order a product from me and choose to pick it up at that show.

The last show was my best show in a very long time.

They had moved it into a BIGGER HALL so it looked smaller. (yes, it's true)

Not sure where the show will be this time, in Hall D or otherwise, but they are always great shows and many dealers look forward to stocking up before the show so they can have a larger selection for customers.

Many Customer will order a product from me and choose to pick it up at that show.

You know, I didn't even think about it being in a bigger hall, but you're right, it probably just looked smaller. Glad the last show was good for you. Just nothing I'm looking for right now.

yeah, I just ran the numbers over in my head... basically, $16 ($9 admission + $7 parking) to satisfy my cravings to browse guns and gun stuff, or, to buy ammo at a good price, I have to basically add $16 to the ammo I think I am saving on, plus the $4 of gas to get there.. so it kinda wipes out any cost savings I get at the show. I can get just a good a deal at bi-mart locally. But, I won't get to browse all the tables. hmmmmm

I am not a cheap azzzz but I wonder why the show at the expo center has a $9 admission price. The parking is also on the high side so you spend darn near $15-20 just to get in the door so vendors can sell you stuff. They should pay us to come in to buy their products.

Expo parking was free for many years so its got to affect attendance to make people pay such a high price to attend.

Just me or do others balk at the cost?

Keiths or Gun Broker don't charge an admission fee or a parking fee. Sometimes I think we are becoming trained monkeys, learning to pay for commercials to sell us stuff. (Comcast!)

Rose City has to rent the building so they charge venders for space, and us at the door. I figure my ammo buy makes up the diff. right away, but agree the parking fee is a rip at $7.00

I look at it more as cheap entertainment. I mean you can browse the gun show for a few hours pretty easy. Compare that to going to a movie, Or taking a date out... $16 is starting to sound pretty cheap lol

I view it as a social trip as much as a shopping trip. Usually my son and I go and occasionally I find something I didn't think I was looking for (like an IWB holster for the BHP on the last trip).

In addition to the admission and parking, I also have to add in the cost of lunch at Dancing Bare, which has become part of our show tradition. B-)

elsie

What exactly is the Bi-Mart discount when you show your card? Do they discount the multi-day pass as well?

Also is there multi-day discount on parking?

Show a Bimart member card and get two dollars off per day.

Multi-day parking pass is a lot cheaper per day than paying per day.

This info is two years old, but probably current....................elsullo

According to the details on the Expo Center <broken link removed> , it says $2 discount showing the Bi-Mart card, but doesn't mention about each day. Parking makes no mention of multi-day discounts either:

Description: Dates and Times:
March 19th through March 21st, 2010
Hall D

Friday: 12pm - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm

Admission:
Adults: $9.00
Chidren Under 12 yrs: FREE with Adult

3 day Pass [available thru show office] $21.00
2 day Pass [available thru show office] $14.00

$2 Discount off ticket w/ BiMart Card

Visit our website at:
www.collectorswest.com

Other Notes / Detail:
Oregon's Largest 3-Day Gun & Knife Show

Parking / Directions:
Parking is $7 per space, per entry without in and out privileges. Carpools of three or more are $6. Cash only.

For parking and directions to the Expo see: <broken link removed>
or take the MAX Yellow Line - Plan your trip at: www.trimet.org

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews