JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got there at 11:10am in the 15 min I was there 70% of the vendors packed up and left. The $3 to get in was reasonable, but I was very disappointed that the show pretty much ended when I got there.

I got there at 11:10am in the 15 min I was there 70% of the vendors packed up and left. The $3 to get in was reasonable, but I was very disappointed that the show pretty much ended when I got there.

They were probably eager to get over to the Expo show to look for closing time bargains there! Those guys are sharpies!.......................elsullo :D

Actually if you read the web site the show went from 7:00am to 11:00am

Oregon Arms Collectors's Year 2010 Meeting Schedule

We got there about 8:30 or so

I took a Llama .22LR auto I wanted to sell and had two offers within 20 ft of the door. The guy who made the second offer ended up catching up with me later and upping his offer. $10.00 less then I was asking but still a bit more then I paid for it some years back and enough to put me over the top on the funds I needed to pickup a new Ruger 22-45RP

Both my son and I found a bunch of brass we were looking for and I found 28rds of surplus 30-40 Krag/30 Gov. That is getting so damn hard to find. We saw some really nice real guns NO BLACK GUNS and talk to a few real nice guys. A very pleasurable 45 min.

We then sallyed over to the Expo and stood around first in line to get in to the show at 10am. And almost ran to Keiths Mega Huge display so my son could buy his first handgun a Stoeger Cougar 8045F .45ACP

We also found some ammo and brass there as well the high light for me being 10 enbloc M1 Grand clips for $7.50 in real nice shape.

There is a nice small gun show scheduled for tomorrow at:

Oregon Arms Collector
6255 NE. Cornfoot Rd.
Portland, OR 97218

This is a good small show. Starts 8:00 am. Over about 1:00 pm.

Actually if you read the thread you would know the website wasn't given and the info given said 1pm.

Also, if the show was over at 11am the guy manning the door should have let me know instead of taking my money at 11:15. It wasn't like there was a sign up with hours or anything. I hardly consider a "Hay buddy you know the shows over and people are starting to pack up." to much to expect.

When I showed up I saw two people packing, I thought nothing of it. Then I stopped to look at some bullets turned around and half the people where starting to pack. I'm only out $3 but I guess I expect more from people.

Sorry I always try to check info I read on the internet. Because as in this case the OP had incorrect information. FYI all Oregon Arms Collectors Shows except the Aug 2 day show run from 7am to 11am

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top