JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PolyTech Mak 90. I am looking at possibly trading it for a DMR or battle type rifle in .308 or 7.62x54r. Or possibly a nice side folder. Would also consider a tactical bolt gun.
The rifle has been Parkerized, then Cerakoted Sniper Grey, the sights and bolt/carrier are Graphite Black.
Has an Arsenal Plum handguard.
(Not pictured) Plum US Palm Grip.
Ace stock with internal receiver block. I have the folding mechanism too, but it is not currently installed.
Barrel threaded with a standard birdcage flashider. I added a set screw so the reverse rifling wouldnt back the FH off.
The rear sight has slightly widened "U" notch and rounded outer edges. Similar to a Rifle Dynamics rear sight mod. Very fast to acquire!
The rifle is slightly over-gassed like most Chinese guns, but it has a Wolff XP recoil spring to compensate.
Has been 100% reliable with both the standard recoil spring and the XP spring
These are some of the most solid AKs built. Perfect as is or a great platform to modify into your ideal fighting weapon!
No sale price. Only looking to trade.
I would like to trade for a DMR or battle type rifle (VEPR, PSL in .308/7.62X54r, AR-10, M1A, FAL, etc). Possibly also a precision bolt gun. Or let me know what you got!

Thanks

Last Edited:
I can't believe this hasn't been snatched up yet! I wish I had a trade you were looking for. Some one needs to get a deal done for this so I don't have to keep drooling over this add!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.