JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can anyone educate me why there aren't any bull barrels for most modern striker fired guns? Or at least a wide use cases of them? There seems to be a lot play in most of these wonder 9s….I don't like the way it feels, nor do I like the gap between barrel and slide. (It's what keeps me lusting, and saving for, a Wilson combat EDC x9)

While we're here, let's say you could do a bull barrel in Taurus gx3, would there be accuracy improvements? 🤷🏽‍♂️

Thanks ahead for any info🙏

Because theres no need in polymer designs, they lock up at the chamber end.... Theres no play between the barrel and the slide.
Iirc bull barrels were only an option to not use a barrel bushing design. I dont know of any modern polymer designs that use a barrel bushing?

Because theres no need in polymer designs, they lock up at the chamber end.... Theres no play between the barrel and the slide.
Iirc bull barrels were only an option to not use a barrel bushing design. I dont know of any modern polymer designs that use a barrel bushing?
Me either. I think if I had a Taurus GX3 I would just shoot it as-is anyway.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top