JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi I just ordered the slide with parts and lower with parts and jig for 500$ I also have all the tools to build it if wanted, After buying I called local gun stores all of them saying I have to be 21 to build it myself so I'm looking for trades for a rifle semi automatic, YOU CAN NOT LEGALLY RESELL THIS FIREARM WHEN MADE ONLY RESELL UNBUILT ! I would also take cash please lmk if someone wants everything without going through shipping! Willing for negotiations or trades! (pf940c)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Do you have pics? From my understanding you can make/ own a handgun being under 21 in Oregon state, you can't buy one from an FFL however. Some other members may be more familiar with the legality and statutes. You could call a lawyer and confirm too!
interested in the kit either way!

Do you have pics? From my understanding you can make/ own a handgun being under 21 in Oregon state, you can't buy one from an FFL however. Some other members may be more familiar with the legality and statutes. You could call a lawyer and confirm too!
Still waiting for it to arrive I'm just posting it now because I'm just kinda annoyed for spending the money on something I might not even be able to make, and that's a great idea I'll definitely call one and see I can let you know when it arrives!

Still waiting for it to arrive I'm just posting it now because I'm just kinda annoyed for spending the money on something I might not even be able to make, and that's a great idea I'll definitely call one and see I can let you know when it arrives!
All lawyers have free consultation. Usually 30mins- 1hour.

Call ask away.

And you can have one. You just can't buy one yet.

But say your granddad gave you one... Your an adult. You can have it. Just don't carry it around. Leave it at home. Put it in the trunk and go to the range.

Depends on the state you're in but it's kind of a grey area. I wouldn't run around Washington selling a finished p80 even if I wasn't "in the business"
True, im referring to Oregon law only though what I understand is its legal to sell in any state thats legal to build your own. Id agree you might not find an FFL that would be willing to make the legal sale, but they can.

True, im referring to Oregon law only though what I understand is its legal to sell in any state thats legal to build your own. Id agree you might not find an FFL that would be willing to make the legal sale, but they can.
Oh okay I didn't realize we're talking about through an ffl. Yes that's a different story.

you can legally build a gun and sell it through an ffl to another person if that wasn't your "intent" and you didn't plan on building it to sell it for profit or to "be in the business of" selling firearms.

@giovanniJ - it is generally frowned on to list something for sale that is not in your possession, especially in today's current market where anything firearm related could be weeks or months out in terms of fulfillment.

If you really do not want what you've just ordered, then I'd advise you to look into the return policies of the merchant. Polymer80, for example, gives you 14 days from the moment you receive the product to initiate a return. Instead of going through the rigamarole of a private sale attempting to recoup 100% of your investment, why not simply return the product while you are in the grace period?

This website has two main sections: the forum and the classifieds. It sounds to me like you have a lot of questions and are not yet ready to sell. I'd encourage you to post those questions as a forum post so as to draw attention to them.

If you are ready to sell, only then create the ad - and keep the conversing to a minimum on said ad.

If you're not ready to sell, please lock this ad. If you are and would like the ad decluttered of this conversation, let me or another mod know. You can always click the "Report" link and request your ad be cleaned up.

Thanks and GLW whatever you choose to do.

Hi I just ordered the slide with parts and lower with parts and jig for 500$ I also have all the tools to build it if wanted, After buying I called local gun stores all of them saying I have to be 21 to build it myself so I'm looking for trades for a rifle semi automatic, YOU CAN NOT LEGALLY RESELL THIS FIREARM WHEN MADE ONLY RESELL UNBUILT ! I would also take cash please lmk if someone wants everything without going through shipping! Willing for negotiations or trades! (pf940c)
Is this still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.