JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shout out to Badman Bullets. I've shot 230 gr 45 acp,and 115 gr 9mm. Way cleaner than lead, reasonable cost, and shoot well. Make sure you bell the cases!
Website shows IN STOCK, shipping is next day. I've only used the black bullets....working up the courage to show up at the range here in Emmett with red "lipstick" rounds.....
Cheapdad

I wish poly coated bullets were more popular. They do leave your barrel much much cleaner.

There is a reason why they are the bullet of choice for competition.

Got a 100 .38 158 gr. SWC poly coated showing up any day now from T & B.

I am confident they will shoot as well as everyone says!

The litmus test will be in my .357 BBB Henry. If they shoot well out of it they will be keepers!

Bummer they aren't in stock in 9mm 147gr in non-sample quantities. It has been tough as hell to find powder coated bullets that ship in a reasonable time frame. Everywhere else is like 4-10 weeks.

Bummer they aren't in stock in 9mm 147gr in non-sample quantities. It has been tough as hell to find powder coated bullets that ship in a reasonable time frame. Everywhere else is like 4-10 weeks.

Well there are plenty of other poly bullets out there.

just ordered 16K 9mm 147, ordered friday, today in the hands of USPS.

When I talked to them , they were in the mist of casting 700K.

Midway had 147 grain pc 9mm last night, sourced from Missouri Bullet Co.

I like the Badman bullets, too, good local stuff. the .45 acp 230 grain round nose ones feed real well in my revolver with moon clips.

Does anyone know what hardness there bullets are. Looking for something push hard out of my 44 magnum.
the first poly bullets I reloaded were in a 357 GP100 4", 125 gr with 10 grains of Accurate #5. (disclaimer: not Badman bullets) about 1400 fps "by the book--assuming a 6" barrel.
100 rounds, No leading, clean-up was easy. I did recover a couple from the dirt bank 50 years away--bent, partial smash, but coating intact. NOT a 44, but I thought the results were impressive....
I'm not shooting lead anymore.
Cheapdad

HiTek (polymer coated bullets) have been sold and used in Australia for over 25 years.

Most of the coated bullets sold are HeTek coated

they are not just for "plinking", they are used in most competitions over there.

Check T & B bullets. His shipping was only a few days out on my order.
Another shout out to T&B! They aren't too far from where I live and I can usually just drop bye and pick them up. My oldest son and I just loaded about 100 of their coated 220gr 30 cal bullets for both of my 300blk's. They are very consistent, I sized mine just to be safe but can be loaded right out of the box. They are getting some very nice groups in my back yard range but I want to take the bolt gun and AR to my local range and stretch their legs.

The coated bullets made zero difference in my suppressor, it's sealed but after shooting almost all those rounds there wasn't a measurable difference in weight, the barrel was shiny clean too!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top