JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD

Up for sale is my KBK Polish Radom milled T3 kit with hardwood furniture and a new US-made CL thread-in barrel from AK Builder.

Matching on all serialized parts (bolt, carrier, dust cover, & recoil spring). Andrew at Arms of America told me this was a 1957-58 kit. I don't have the stubs to see the prefix for the exact year.

This was the "hand select upgrade" option. Solid condition with nice bluing for its age compared to most I've seen. I took the photos in bright natural light to show worse-case scenario with all imperfections. If you'd like any more specific photos, please let me know. As far as I can tell, this is a complete kit. I noticed only two screws for the tang/stock, but I've seen the same thing on all AoA kits, so who knows.

$1250 OBO. Based this off latest pricing around the webz and availability. Please DM if you've seen otherwise.

Photos:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
And some people think gun collecting is a addiction they have no idea until they build and shoot a good old com block ak.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top