JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WTS P-64 in 9x18. 1973. Package includes pistol, 3 mags, original and target grips, cleaning rod and black leather holster. Would like to get $220 for the package. Prefer FTF in western WA. Must be willing to complete WA state dol Private Disposition/Transfer form. Willing to ship to your FFL, $25 shipping. Thanks.

Sorry, the thread title threw me, since it does say Makarov, and doesn't say P-64. My apologies...

guess it's on account of an attempted purchase experience when I once nearly picked up something advertised as a Makarov but without any pics. Turned out not to be one.

WTS P-64 in 9x18. 1973. Package includes pistol, 3 mags, original and target grips, cleaning rod and black leather holster. Would like to get $220 for the package. Prefer FTF in western WA. Must be willing to complete WA state dol Private Disposition/Transfer form. Willing to ship to your FFL, $25 shipping. Thanks.

Where in Wa are you?

What the heck is that, big brother keeping track? One huge advantage of FTF sales is in keeping the government in the dark, adds 20-50% to the value of the deal for me. Just curious.

Its a CYA thing. If I don't know you and you don't know me. Covers me, covers you. Helps keep people honest. You'd be suprised how many individuals suddenly get cold feet/back out of a deal with this. Another advantage of FTF sales, saves shipping and FFL transfer fees.

The WA state dol Private Disposition/Transfer form is voluntary for us doing the FTF sales. So is the filing of said form. When I buy, do I like filling it out...nope. When I sell, however, I have the buyer complete the form. I never file it, I keep it im my safe. It's never seen unless I get that knock at the door...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.