Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Polish P-64 chambered for 9x18 Makarov Package

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by kevin1961, Jan 31, 2010.

1. kevin1961

kevin1961 Tenino Member

WTS P-64 in 9x18. 1973. Package includes pistol, 3 mags, original and target grips, cleaning rod and black leather holster. Would like to get $220 for the package. Prefer FTF in western WA. Must be willing to complete WA state dol Private Disposition/Transfer form. Willing to ship to your FFL, $25 shipping. Thanks.
    View attachment 8835 View attachment 8836

2. raftman

raftman Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

edit: my mistake, should have read the thread more carefully.

3. jordanka16

jordanka16 Albany, OR Active Member

He never said it was a makarov, he calls it a P-64 and says it's chambered in 9x18 makarov, which it is.

4. raftman

raftman Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Sorry, the thread title threw me, since it does say Makarov, and doesn't say P-64. My apologies...

guess it's on account of an attempted purchase experience when I once nearly picked up something advertised as a Makarov but without any pics. Turned out not to be one.

5. Gunwheeler

Gunwheeler Somewhere in De Nile Active Member

Where in Wa are you?

6. kevin1961

kevin1961 Tenino Member

Located near Maytown, south of Olympia.

7. Partsproduction

Partsproduction Tillamook Oregon Active Member

What the heck is that, big brother keeping track? One huge advantage of FTF sales is in keeping the government in the dark, adds 20-50% to the value of the deal for me. Just curious.

8. kevin1961

kevin1961 Tenino Member

Its a CYA thing. If I don't know you and you don't know me. Covers me, covers you. Helps keep people honest. You'd be suprised how many individuals suddenly get cold feet/back out of a deal with this. Another advantage of FTF sales, saves shipping and FFL transfer fees.

9. oppie

oppie Sumner Member

The WA state dol Private Disposition/Transfer form is voluntary for us doing the FTF sales. So is the filing of said form. When I buy, do I like filling it out...nope. When I sell, however, I have the buyer complete the form. I never file it, I keep it im my safe. It's never seen unless I get that knock at the door...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.