JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
these guys ran about 2,500 rounds of cheap steel cased ammo through the select fire version without any mechanical failures. Very well made rifles!

So nothing?? Nobody has much too say about these guns?
One thing I have noticed, is that not many people sell them used. I guess they must be keepers.
The ones I have seen for sale are a bit of money? Yes?

I can't give you any specifics but will say that ANY Gun that is a good/great one is going to stay home. Not that it's not going to be Shot just that the Owner is likely to be proud of Ownership. Of course, the same is true for Cars, Boats and Trucks. A fine Firearm will last a Lifetime and More!

We need to keep our POF's straight.

POF= Patriot Ordnance Factory (AR platforms)

and....

POF = Pakistan Ordnance Factory (HK roller lock platforms)

E

Any one own one of these?
Piston, looks like a gen 1 to me.
Any info would be great
TIA

Greg
I was on the fence between the POF & PWS. Pretty sure it was keeping me awake at night, then I just happened to come across this video (POF Meltdown) and that's all it took to tip the scales over to the POF. Could not BELIEVE how many rounds this P-416 put down range. I know POF posted it on their website, where it remains even now. Hope they gave Iraqi Vet SEVERAL rifles, because their sales went through the roof immediately after the YT video. Was simply astounding. Now, that being said, a friend has a PWS M-4, not sure exactly what model, but he just bought the upper and I must say the long stroke concept grabbed me right away and I'm sure I'll have to order one, one of these days. Just have to make sure the wife is sleeping, ha! Yeah, but anyway, when I first heard an AR and an AK had a baby (Best Of Both Worlds) despite the D.I. guys giving us a hard time, I knew that this was a design that would transfer from paper to a VERY reliable rifle. Nothing against the D.I. guys, but I bought my first Stag M-8, 8-10 years ago, then an Adams Arms and now own the POF P-415 Edge and never looked back. Although there are a coupLe of QUALITY D.I.s I would love to have like eventually to own a Daniel Defense, Noveske and POF even makes an awesome direct impingement rifle, in the 'Renegade Plus.' Craftsmanship is second to none and a few others I won't even think about at the moment, just because marriage life suits me pretty well. Oh boy, should of seen her face when I went to a gun auction, bought 30 guns in one day and a Harley Davidson the same week. Lol, I was skating on pretty dammed thin ice and had to pull out my best moves for a few months.