JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$115
Manufacturer
POF-USA
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have two brand new POF drop-in triggers for sale. Originally bought thinking I would upgrade from the mil-spec triggers in my AR-15s, but I haven't felt the need to move on from them. They are both still in original packaging. Grab them while you can! Selling for $115 each, they go for ~ $140 new.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks a bunch. Ordered one last week. Still waiting. Paid full price. The way I see it you owe me $20. Would you trade one for 150 rds 223/5.56?

$100 per trigger if you head out my way (near HWY 26 and Murray Rd.). Not interested in shipping or driving far at this time. These are great triggers at a great moving sale price!

$100 per trigger if you head out my way (near HWY 26 and Murray Rd.). Not interested in shipping or driving far at this time. These are great triggers at a great moving sale price!

Yeah man that's a hell of a price and I'd love to take one off your hands but unfortunately I'm from Ohio and stumbled onto this site. If you decide to ship I'll gladly buy one off of you. If not I wish you luck on your sales and your move with the family.
Thanks man!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top