JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello from Spokane, WA. Ive been shooting since I was 15 (turned 63 this year), & enjoy reloading & bullet casting. My main firearms interests lie with British antique & vintage arms, mainly mid-19th century up to WW1, though a few interlopers have found their way into the collection! I am a member of the Spokane Rifle Club, & get out there as often as I can.
I used to do a lot of muzzleloading, & had the honor of being a member of the U.S. International Team for about ten years, which was a great experience.
Not really into hunting, but I do go Ground Squirrel shooting in Montana most years, just got back this week as a matter of fact.
I'm looking forward to learning from fellow forum members, & hope I too can make a contribution. Here's a couple from my collection:
12 shots @ 25yds Rested with Fiocchi ammo.JPG

Commercial Webley Mk.V in .455 Mk.II caliber @ 25yds.

LSA Target May 13th 2023.jpg

Doing some load development at 100yds with a commercial Martini-Henry of the Mk.II-type made by the London Small Arms Company, .577/.450 caliber. Paper patched 520gn bullet & 80gns of GoEx 2Fg.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top