WTS WA please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Here is a real beauty. These pics do not do this justice. This is a Mk I Ruger M77. So it has the tang safety. I have yet to fire it, as well as the previous owner, and thus why its on the block. I think youd be hard pressed to tell its been fired at all. 99.99% bluing and gorgeous wood. Super smooth and stout mauser action in the tried and true 30-06 caliber.
This really is the prettiest rifle I own. Need to sell, and sell only as I have been smitten by another rifle. Comes with the Ruger factory 1" rings, a nice leather sling, and a Ramline synthetic stock in real good shape. Looking for $725 for the whole package, or $500 without the Leupold 3.5-10 VariX III.

20140609_185145_zpsmqcnh5bg.jpg 20140609_184949_zps3oxgqefz.jpg 20140609_184917_zpsdpl2hkeo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
Top Bottom