Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

please delete sold

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Kimber70, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Kimber70

Kimber70 Bremerton Member

Got this from a guy that had it built by surplus ammo ..never fired ..so what I know it has is the upper is a colt 1x8 twist with a dragon head suppressor..saa bolt carrier. .the lower saa but the trigger is ALG match trigger ...eotech 511 and sig arm brace ..only 1 pmag ..$900 firm

20140227_155818.jpg

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
    Blackcobra and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Blackcobra

Blackcobra Camas Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

Does adding that stock make it an SBR?

3. Whitehawlk88

Whitehawlk88 Vancouver wa Active Member

It's classified as a arm brace and completely ok its just slips over the buffer tube.i herd it works as a buttpad as well and its not too bad.

4. Blackcobra

Blackcobra Camas Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

Ahh, cool - I see that now. Didn't look closely enough; looked like a collapsible stock. Whew :)

5. Jarhead0093

Jarhead0093 Sandy Active Member

That's how a lot of people are getting around the SBR tax stamp. And you can even add a Magpul angled fore grip and keep it a pistol.

Sweet looking gun

6. Kimber70

Kimber70 Bremerton Member

Thanks ya its a sweet gun thats why I got it but found my rifle ive been looking for so this has to go..just the riffle alone was $1200 ...the eotech was $250 and brace $149 ...so this price is a good deal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.