JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2075
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
SALEM
State
Oregon
Zip Code
$1900: pistol WITHOUT LIGHT and holster.
$2075: pistol w/light and holster.

I have three of these available (designed and bought 4, keeping 1) with brand new TRL-1 HL lights and Boltaron (far superior in every way to Kydex) holsters with GCode quick mounts. Takes Glock 17 mags.

This is my second Platypus and to be honest, just out shoots and is more ergo dynamic than my Staccato and Bul Armory SAS II and Viper. Stealth Arms changed the grip angle just a bit to accommodate the Glock mag and due to that slight change, the platform is incredibly comfortable to shoot. I don't know how else to describe it, the firearm just sucks up into the web of your hand like no other pistol.

Check my reviews, if anything, I have understated this pistol.

Stats:
Style: Tactical
Trigger Guard: Square
Caliber: 9mm
Grip Size: Small
Size: Commander
Dust Cover: Full Length / Extended
Side Grip: Chainlink
Front Grip: Chainlink
Rear Grip: Chainlink
Slide Style: Dual
Trigger Style: Straight
Sight Type: Fiber Optic
Optic Cut: HS407K
Barrel: Standard
Mag Funnel: Funnel
Thumb Safety: Standard
Trigger Weight: 2.5 lbs

thumbnail_IMG_7218.jpg thumbnail_IMG_7219.jpg thumbnail_IMG_7215.jpg thumbnail_IMG_7216.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.