JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stupid and pointless , but then the great unwashed masses were always easily amused.
I think that people pushing the limits of what's possible is pretty cool and a part of being human. Mountain climbing or similar activities could also be considered pointless. I guess if you get it you get it and if you don't you don't.

I think that people pushing the limits of what's possible is pretty cool and a part of being human. Mountain climbing or similar activities could also be considered pointless. I guess if you get it you get it and if you don't you don't.
YEP! Would I try what they did? Hell no. That others are always pushing the limit? Hell why not. I remember as a kid getting to go see the boat races we have here when the Unlimited's did not have that cockpit they do now. When a boat flipped the driver just died. There was no such thing as a boat going over or coming apart from hitting something in the water and the driver living to tell about it. They just died. Yet there was no lack of drivers who lived to race those boats. My Dad did some work on them when they were the piston, Rolls Royce engines. He loved it, working on them, said no way in hell he would drive one. Some just live life on the edge and enjoy it.

Having driven three different cars to four land speed records over 200MPH, and logged over one hundred miles at over 200MPH in the process, I can safely say;

"If you understand, no explanation is necessary.
If you don't understand, no explanation is possible."

Hell yeah!
I used to huff gasoline! dint hert me non. :confused:

Can one of our pilot members tell me if he may have bailed early? I could be totally wrong, but I thought I saw some spots where he had a shot at landing - not ideal I'm sure, but were they worth trying? Also, shouldn't he have sent a mayday before jumping?
The FAA had those same questions and took his license.

Replying to flopsweat.

He staged the stunt and crashed the plane on purpose . There was nothing wrong with the airplane . Hopefully his ticket is pulled permanently.

Yes, as I said, the great unwashed masses are easily amused.

He staged the stunt and crashed the plane on purpose . There was nothing wrong with the airplane . Hopefully his ticket is pulled permanently.
Not sure why you quoted me about this. That was something different other people were talking about. Maybe spend a little less time washing a little more time paying attention.:)
Yes, as I said, the great unwashed masses are easily amused.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/w...tunt-ends-disaster-faa-launches-investigation

"Red Bull claimed the pilots would "go down in history as the first pilots to take off in one aircraft and land in another." But ... "

Who'da thunk that something might go wrong with that?....

Next time, can we put biden in as the pilot whose plane goes down?

I'll pack his parachute for him. I promise to do a good job.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top