JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just moved to sublimity, and all the places listed in the outdoor shooting areas forum are hours away. . Saw a good spot off Wagner Rd in Mehema/Lyons on google maps, but in another thread someone mentioned a person getting a tresspass charge for shooting there. Any ideas?

Welcome!

No idea on public lands.

However, depending upon how far out you all live, mayhaps give joining Albany Rifle Club (ARPC) a looksee.

An outstanding membership range, IMHO. We were members for a few years before moving way down south.

Many disciplines available, open 365 & after sunset, plus the opportunity to meet great folks.

44.722765,-122.428889

Here's a spot that might work. I haven't explored it to see how accessible it is but it appears to be on state forest land. I find spots by checking Google maps. I try to get a few options in the same area and then go exploring. Worst case scenario is that you spend a relaxing day driving in the forest

Welcome to NWFA. Glad that you decided to join.

Come check out a clean up. It's a great way to meet like minded folk and learn about the different areas on our public lands.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews