JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just moved to sublimity, and all the places listed in the outdoor shooting areas forum are hours away. . Saw a good spot off Wagner Rd in Mehema/Lyons on google maps, but in another thread someone mentioned a person getting a tresspass charge for shooting there. Any ideas?

Welcome!

No idea on public lands.

However, depending upon how far out you all live, mayhaps give joining Albany Rifle Club (ARPC) a looksee.

An outstanding membership range, IMHO. We were members for a few years before moving way down south.

Many disciplines available, open 365 & after sunset, plus the opportunity to meet great folks.

44.722765,-122.428889

Here's a spot that might work. I haven't explored it to see how accessible it is but it appears to be on state forest land. I find spots by checking Google maps. I try to get a few options in the same area and then go exploring. Worst case scenario is that you spend a relaxing day driving in the forest

Welcome to NWFA. Glad that you decided to join.

Come check out a clean up. It's a great way to meet like minded folk and learn about the different areas on our public lands.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top