JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Biden expected to conflate combating "gun violence" with bolstering LEOs as well as more restrictions. Creating a thread so anyone who watches it first hand can throw their thoughts in here.

People will actually use their time to listen to all of that nonsense?

I have never understood why others have looked up to, or even respected, these "leaders" who won a popularity contest.

Remember when everyone thought it was so cool to have received a call from the president? I just questioned why, I don't know him, nor do I care... just another person trying to take up my time.

Anyway... here is my placeholder.

820313.jpg

-Robert

5 min in: Looks like the democrats are now the party of war.

Yup, he did it. Said something like why do you need AR-15s with 100 round magazines? Are the deer wearing kevlar vests?

Last Edited:
"I ask Congress to pass proven measures to reduce gun violence," Biden said during his first official State of the Union Address on Tuesday night. "Pass universal background checks. Why should anyone on a terrorist list be able to purchase a weapon? Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines."
"You think the deer are wearing a kevlar vest?" Biden said, going off the pre-released transcript of the speech.

Beautiful speech. I choked up a little when he said

"Putin may circle Kiev with tanks, but he'll never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people,"

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews